The 5 C’s of Real Estate Marketing – Your 2016 Road Map To Success


The 5 C’s of Real Estate Marketing – Your 2016 Road Map To Success

Can you believe 2015 is over already? I can’t.
I was sitting down the other day planning out our real estate marketing strategy for the New Year and I literally couldn’t believe this year was gone.
Every year I write down resolutions for our company. It’s a great tip for you as well. Ask yourself, if my business was a real person what would he or she want?
This year, 5 very clear trends stood out.
I felt that these five trends were revolutionary.

2013 was all about content. It came in different forms,  including long detailed blog posts, short and sweet microblogs, comprehensive eBooks, detailed white papers, slideshows, presentations, webinars… the list goes on and on.
Once content was created it took over social media and advertising. CONTENT was all that was being shared and promoted.
It makes perfect sense really. Create something great and send people back to your website.

Stay Tuned to know what can really tick for real estate marketing in 2016…

No comments:

Post a Comment